Sunday, July 17, 2016

As a plus sized person, be confident and healthy.



Hi, everyone. I’m a plus sized girl. Now before you get all unsettled because I used the word “fat” and

not “plus size,” let me first tell you that I am fat and I don’t consider it a bad word. It’s an adjective, like “tall” or “brunette.” It’s used to describe my body and on my own terms. It’s only when people give negative connotations to the word ‘fat’ that it becomes an insult.
But not worry about no friends u can make. You also can make many friends.Sometimes, i choose the similar sites which are suit me, like large couple, large friends, match and so on. some of them are effective.
some good sites and some interesting news which are related BBW/BHM. Hope you will have a great time here. We all can share happiness and sorrow.

be confident, make friends, if you don’t like go out. you can stay at home according to your PC find some friends and online dating, some dating sites are mainly deigned for BBW/BHM. such as BBW Match, bbw couple, Large friends and so on.



No comments:

Post a Comment